Happy New Year everyone (well it will be tomorrow night)!! I am so excited for the New Year to come, this past year has kind of been a rough one for me. I have been doing a lot of crafting over the holidays!! I have been trying to keep up with my December Daily, I got behind a few days, but I am catching up now, it is really great to be able to print my pictures right at home, it has helped me to keep up with it more. I am hoping to be able to share my December Daily with you guys in the next few days. It has been so much fun doing the December Daily this year, I have so much planned for the next few months, I have mini albums planned, one for my son when he was just born using Graphic 45 paper line, then I want to do a family mini album using Bo Bunny Timeless paper line, and I want to do a recipe mini album with all of my grandmothers hand written recipes in it. Plus I have so many other ideas going on in my head, I am hoping to come out with at least a video a week this year starting this January 3, I was thinking about posting a video every Monday, since Monday's are always the hardest day of the week, it will be nice to post a fun video to have a pick me up :)
Anyway, that is enough rambling from me!! Talk to you guys next year!!
Friday, December 9, 2011
Welcome to the Christmas 2011 Blog Hop!!!!
If you've just happened to come across my blog please check out each of the super talented ladies blogs below. There will be some fun prizes along the way, AND there will be some AWESOME ideas!
Have fun and thank you for attending our blog hop.
I am so excited to share a few projects that I have been working on!! Many more to come throughout the weeks. I have been so busy working on my December Daily this year (first time attempting this) and I am actually keeping up, so excited, trying to keep it simple. I am working on a video showing what I am doing with my December Daily, I am hoping to have that up sometime next week. How many are attempting the December Daily this year? So far, i have found that keeping it simple is really working for me, I don't stress if I can't work on the page for that day, I do make sure that I journal quick notes through out the day and take a picture, so then I can just work on it the next day or over the weekend. I have a simple format for each day, a little spot for journaling and then above that goes my picture, I will show you guys everything next week, can't wait to share that with you. Now to my projects below:
Again thank you for visiting with me and now please make sure that you stop by Sheila at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/
- Pam - http://www.thebugbytes.com/
- Jeannie - http://nonnasscraps.blogspot.com/
- Jen - http://3catsandabug.blogspot.com/
- Carole - http://www.onmycraftroomwall.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Brooks - http://thejourneyoflisaslife.blogspot.com
- Audrey - http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/
- Mila - http://milamemories.blogspot.com/
- Sheila aka sassylady - http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/
- Elizabeth - http://217creations.blogspot.com/
- Kelly Millet - http://www.kamscraftyplace.blogspot.com
- Dayna Sabrina - http://www.sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Lori - http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
- Denine Vajja - http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
- Melissa - www.melissamade2.blogspot.com
- Allison - http://goodybagdiva.blogspot.com/