Friday, February 26, 2010

Mariposa Mini Album

Hey everyone,

Here are a few things that i have been working on. This week has been a little crazy, i have a statistics test tonight which i am not looking forward to. So, i thought i would do a little update on my blog and that would make me feel better.

Anyway, I used the Mariposa (DCWV) paper for this mini. This paper is so pretty, i really had a hard time covering the pages up with any embellishments. I think this paper is really great for people who have a hard time picking out which embellishment goes where and with what because the paper is embellishment enough. So, i did have to cover the photos up for the privacy of my family. Some people don't like to have their photos shared so i had to respect that.

Onto the mini album!

No comments:

Post a Comment