Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give a little update on what i have been working on (I will post pictures later tonight or tomorrow). Anywhoo, i have been working on a new mini album using the new barqoue die by Tim Holtz and DCWV paper that i have had in my stash 4-ever. It is the Once Upon a Time collection. I am using a ton of birds and butterflies in it. You know i will have feathers and pearls (my most favorite product to use) and of course a lollipop flower thrown into the mix. LOL. I am hoping to have it finished tonight and post some pictures tomorrow. I am going to be putting pics of my hubby and my self when we first met (when i was actually skinny minny. LOL) We have both changed over the years though, i am trying to loose the weight, but it is hard when you love food. Anyway, how did i get on the subject of food. LOL. Back to the mini, I used the Sentimentals cartridge a ton for this mini. I love all of the cute flourishes and frames. That is really a great cartridge.

Thanks for visiting my blog and come back tomorrow for some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment