Monday, July 12, 2010

French Manor Cricut Cartridge & Update

I just wanted to let everyone know how in love i am with this cartridge. I already have so many ideas for it, but i have not really cut anything out with it yet because i can't use my Gypsy for it. I am waiting for Provo Craft to give us an update, i am really hoping it will be sometime this week. I am currently working on a mini album of my husband and my son. I am using paper by Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman" collection (what a surprise LOL). I am having so much fun creating the mini, but i would like to incorporate French Manor cart in the mini. I need to be able to manipulate some of the images, so that is why i am waiting to make any cuts from the cartridge. It is so weird how i can not even use (or do not want to use LOL) my cricut without my Gypsy. Seriously, can you tell how much i love my Gypsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment