Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Haunting Christmas Frame


Hello Everyone,

This is my project for the SweetSassyDiva blog this week, if you haven't noticed already... I love making frames. I made this frame using the Happy Haunting Cricut cartridge. This is such a super easy and quick project. I used the 3M-Post It paper to cut out the base of the tree as well as the layers. Wow, I love this paper, it was such a breeze to put the layers of the tree together since i did not have to mess with gluing them down because the back side of the paper is sticky already. I just distressed the the layers with Tim Holtz distress ink and stuck them down. I put some flower soft on the tree to give it some extra texture and dimension. Hope you like!!

Recipe:

-Graphic 45 Pattern Paper
-Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.
-3M Post It Paper
-Prima Bling
-Flower Soft
-Stickles
-Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings and Christmas Solutions





Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Hugs

11 comments:

  1. Very cute. Following thru SC. I am a big fan of Graphic 45 Designs, and Tim Holtz line. I just was introduced to the 7 Gypsies line, and likeing it alot as well. TFS. Good luck and God Bless.

    Diana
    http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining Stampin Up! You'll have a lot of fun. #271 following from Stampin Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Welcome to Stampin Up! Following along from SC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on joining the Stampin' Up! team! I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on joining Stampin' Up! Have fun and enjoy all the fun times ahead! Looking forward to seeing some of your SU posts when your supplies come. You'll get to really enjoy the UPS man coming and all the excitement that brings! LOL! I'm #212 on the Stampin Connection list, so hopefully you will follow me too.

    Penny
    http:/pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following you via SC! Congrats on joining SU! Hope to see more projects from you soon.

    I just started my blog a few months ago: http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on becoming a SU demo! I look forward to see what you do with SU products!!

    I'm your latest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop by and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous frame! Thank you for sharing your talent. So pretty. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection. Stop on by sometime!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your frame!!!!
    I left you a blog award on mine when you have a chance to pick it up!
    http://217creations.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blog-award.html
    Hugs!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project!!!! I'm too a new follower from SU! Stampin' Connection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty frame. Congrats on becoming a demonstrator. It's tough waiting for the kit to arrive but anticipation is part of the reward. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection and looking forward to your SU creations. Stop by for a visit; I'm #247 on the list.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete