Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentines Day Card



Hello Everyone!! I thought i would share a Valentines Day card I made for a work shop that i am having this weekend. This card is super easy and quick to make. I used Stampin Up Black card stock as my base, then i used the Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper by SU (distressing the edges with Cherry Cobbler). I cut out a scallop tag with my Big Shot and edged it with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The next thing i did was stamp the sentiment on to the tag with some Whisper White SU craft ink. I then stamped my heart in Pink Pirouette and punched it out with the large heart punch (i distressed the edges with Pink Pirouette ink as well). I cut out the key with my big shot and colored it with some Cherry Cobbler ink. I popped up the tag and heart on Stampin Dimentionals.

Supplies Used:

- Big Shot (Item #113439)
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (Item #102023)

- Basic Black Card Stock (Item #119922)

-Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper (Item #121780)

-Full Heart Punch (Item #119883)

- Hostess Punch Potpourri - Clear-Mount Stamp (Item #120124)

- You're A Gem - Clear-Mount Stamp (Item #122270)


- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin Pad (Item #119669)

- Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin Pad (Item #111838)

Let me know what you think about it!!

Hugs,

Mila

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! TFS!

    Following from SC...
    www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posted valentine's day card looking amazing i like it...
    Plastic Business Cards
    membership card printing

    ReplyDelete