Friday, May 27, 2011

New Sony DSLR Camera & I Want a Kelly Moore Bag

I am so excited to share with you guys that we bought my very first DSLR camera this past weekend!! I am so excited to start learning how to take amazing pictures and then scrapping them. So far i have learned what aperture is :), I am learning slowly LOL. I have been playing with it for a few days and taking some pictures, I still have not mastered de-focusing yet. I am hoping to master that this weekend. I ordered some books from Barnes & Noble, when i get them in tomorrow i will post the names of them and do a review on what i learn from them and how my shooting is going.

Now for the super fun part, ok so i have been looking for a cute camera bag that i can take with me and use for the summer. I wanted something that i can use where ever i go, to the park with my son, on a picnic, vacation, etc. Every place i have looked all of the camera bags look like dude bags. Then I happened to fall upon Kelly Moore bags and am really excited about the B-Hobo bag in Azure. You could never tell that it is a camera bag. I am debating between the canary color or azure, but will mostly go with azure. Anyway, just wanted to share my excitement with you all. I will be posting some pictures that i take with my new camera this weekend, so keep an eye out for that. Hugs to everyone!! Here is the link to Kelly Moore's site if you want to look at any other bags that she has. http://kellymoorebag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment