Thursday, August 9, 2012

Websters Pages! Once Upon A Halloween!



Woohoo, I am so excited about this Halloween collection from Websters Pages, I love the colors, lime green, orange, purple. Love the owls!! Can not wait to get it into my hands. I will be doing a class in October with this collection and we will be making a Halloween frame (base of frame is wooden), as part of the class kit each attendee will be receiving their very own 6 x 6 pad of this collection. More information to come in the next few days! I am loving the cameos and the trim from his collection. The trim is so versatile, and we will be using some of it on the frame. I may be having a class on a Halloween mini album as well towards the end of October, still working out the details on that one.

Hope you have an awesome Thursday!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if
    blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Also visit my web-site - Cheapwebhostingfirms.Com

    ReplyDelete