Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beach Fishing Layout


Here is another layout i did using K & Companies Sea Glass paper collection. I really like it, it is kind of vintagy looking, but not enough so that i can use it for my son. This is another layout that i did to go with the layout i posted previously. This one is not too fancy, but i kind of like the simplicity of it. My son was just making different poses on the beach, some were like he was flying It was really cute. I used some Prima lace for the top border as well as Prima Bling in the center, Tim Holtz adage ticket and a Hero Arts stamp for the journaling tag. I used a chipboard piece from the Sea Glass collection. The journaling tag i actually made out of Prima packaging that flowers came in. I just distressed it a bit and stamped right on it. I like the way it turned out. I left room for journaling to the left side. Please feel free to leave questions or comments.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love this lo! Love that you put so many pictures in it! I am the queen of multiple pic lo! LOL!! I really am enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete