Friday, May 21, 2010

Hey everyone,

Sorry i have been MIA, but i am finally done with my Statistics class and am so relieved. I feel like this whole week i have been on vacation or something. Anyway, i am currently working on some 12 x 12 pages from our vacation last year. I will be posting some of those pages hopefully this weekend. I am just so excited that i am going to be able to spend more time scrapbooking this summer and best of all i can relax with my family and don't have to rush at everything all the time.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday! Look out for some new posts this upcoming week.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the world of crafting!! Glad to see your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you do. Hope you can stop by and visit me to someday soon.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I found your blog! Welcome back to crafting!

    ReplyDelete