Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family Walk on the Beach Layout


This is a super simple layout i did of our Florida vacation last year. I used the Life's a Beach cartridge to weld the title together and I used the French Manor Cartridge for the flourish. I love the flourishes on that cartridge. For the title and the flourish i distressed them with Tim Holtz distress ink. I used gold paint around the edges of the photos, i really thought that it made the layout look very elegant. I really tried to make this layout girly, because as most of you know i have a boy, so most everything i do does not include pinks and purple's. So for this layout i went all out and wanted to use different shades of pink, because i was in the photo (usually i am the one behind the camera) i felt like i could make it girly and pinklicious (I know that is not a word LOL) . I used a ton of Prima flowers and of course Prima bling (I can not do a layout without it). Hope you like it!!

Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Hugs,

Mila
Milamemories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment