Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Graphic 45 Steam Punk Birthday Card


It was a friends birthday at work so i whipped up a quick card. I love the Steam Punk Debutante collection from Graphic 45, it is so gorgeous. I thought that this image went perfect with the Mariposa paper stack by DCWV, the aqua blues, and oranges are very similar, both have butterflies in them. I of course could not forget some prima flowers as well as the gems from I-Rock. I used some stickles around the image to accent a few points. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I also used a stamp by Tim Holtz, the name of the stamp set is Odds and Ends, and can you can purchase them at a great price if you go to Scrapyland.com. Awesome customer service by the way!! So, i stamped the ticket using a page from the paper collection and cut it out. I finalized the card by using some Prima lace.

I love comments, so feel free to leave me some love!!

Hugs,

Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment