Monday, October 18, 2010

Scrap Space

Good Morning,

Sorry i have been M.I.A. lately. I have been working pretty much round the clock on a big project at work, and have not had too much scrappy time. We are finished with the project and now my schedule is back to normal. I am so happy, because i have not spent too much time with my son either, so i had an awesome weekend of just family time with hubster and my son. We went pumpkin picking yesterday and had an absolute blast. I worked on a few items this weekend, one of them is an ornament swap that i am in on the Scrapyland.com message board. Those girls are so much fun, you should check the board out if you haven't yet. Susan also does live shows on UStream a few time a month.

I took some pictures of my scrap space and wanted to share it with you guys, because i love it so much. Before i got this desk in May i was scrapping on the floor :( not fun (at least for me).

The picture below shows my most favorite and most used tools, my Cricut Expression and Sizzix Big Shot. It is sitting on a desk i got from World Market. I love this desk, it has so much space for scrappy stuff (this is not all of my scrappy stuff, just my most used items). I keep my most used items in here and other extra items in another room in the closet. I try to keep this space pretty clean. There is a space that opens up and that is where i create my projects. My glue gun and ATG along with other few items are always on hand in that little space along with my craft sheet (underneath that there is a glass mat so that i do not cut or mess up the table).





Hope you guys like my craft space, i just love it. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment