Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone (well it will be tomorrow night)!! I am so excited for the New Year to come, this past year has kind of been a rough one for me. I have been doing a lot of crafting over the holidays!! I have been trying to keep up with my December Daily, I got behind a few days, but I am catching up now, it is really great to be able to print my pictures right at home, it has helped me to keep up with it more. I am hoping to be able to share my December Daily with you guys in the next few days. It has been so much fun doing the December Daily this year, I have so much planned for the next few months, I have mini albums planned, one for my son when he was just born using Graphic 45 paper line, then I want to do a family mini album using Bo Bunny Timeless paper line, and I want to do a recipe mini album with all of my grandmothers hand written recipes in it. Plus I have so many other ideas going on in my head, I am hoping to come out with at least a video a week this year starting this January 3, I was thinking about posting a video every Monday, since Monday's are always the hardest day of the week, it will be nice to post a fun video to have a pick me up :)

Anyway, that is enough rambling from me!! Talk to you guys next year!!

Hugs,

Mila

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful goals for 2012!
    Happy New Year!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete