Monday, July 29, 2013

Wisconsin Dells Kalahari Vacation Journal

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share a vacation journal that I made for our first ever mini vaca as a family of four! We went to Wisconsin Dells this past week and we took the baby with us. We stayed at the Kalahari, it was so much fun, yes even with a newborn :), he was actually pretty good, aside from the last night we were there, we went to MooseJaw for dinner and he pretty much cried the whole time we were eating, so mu husband left the restaurant with him, I am a slow eater LOL, so is my older son. He stopped crying outside, I think it was too dark or noisy in there for him. Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and hoping we can go there again soon.

Here is a video I made of my journal using Sunny Mae from The Odd Girl!! Obsessed with their stamps!
Enjoy!

Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment