Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Halloween and Maternity Leave Rambling

I seriously can not believe that Halloween is right around the corner, and in just two weeks I am going back to work after maternity leave. These three months have passed by so fast, but I have to say this has been one of the best summer's ever. I got to spend time with both my babies, I spent quality time with my older son a few weeks before he went to camp and of course I have spent everyday with my newborn, I really love being a stay at home mommy, even though it was only for three months. I am thankful that I got the chance to stay home with my little one even for that short amount of time.

When I first had my baby there was so much that I wanted to do in the three month time period. I wanted to clean my whole entire house, like really clean, clean out all the garbage, well I only did our walk in closet LOL, but that's alright, I didn't push myself. There is still so much that I want to do that I didn't get a chance to do yet, but that will have to wait until I have some more time.

In the mean time, I am currently working from home a few hours a day and just enjoying every second with my babies! I am really loving being a mommy of two, my heart just melts when I see both of my boys interacting with each other.

Anyway, enough rambling for today! I am sure I will have more tomorrow!

Have an awesome day!

Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment