Tuesday, August 6, 2013

3 Month Baby Check Up

Today we go for our 3 month baby check up, I hate these check ups because I know he is going to be getting vaccines and those always make me so nervous. I finally started supplementing with formula on Sunday and he seems to be fuller and happier, I think I was not getting enough breast milk during the day and he was hungry, so I promised my self even before I got pregnant with him that I would not stress out if I did not have enough breast milk to feed him. I would give him as much as I could and I would definitely try as hard as I could which I feel like I did. For the past week I have been pumping after every feeding, but it has not seemed to help.I wish I had more breast milk, but the reality is I just don't and I need to feed him, so formula it is. I am still breast feeding him as much as I can, and when I go back to work next week I will be pumping every 3 hours so that I can still give him breast milk when I get home. That will be a whole new adventure!! The only thing with the formula is that he seems to be spitting up more with it, we tried giving him Similac Advanced and he seemed super gassy and fussy, so we switched to Similac Organic which is what we gave my first son, he seems to be doing better with it, but still spitting up, so I am going to ask the doctor about it today. I think after he is done with the Similac Organic I am going to try Earths Best Formula, a few of my friends mentioned that it was better then the Similac.

The last few days, I really haven't been doing much scrapbooking, because I have been working from home. This weekend I plan on finishing a Halloween Mini Album that I have been working on for the past week or so. I also need to finish my older son's birthday invitations. Anyway, hoping to have some good updates after the doctors office, have an awesome Tuesday everyone!!

Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment